Fredericksburg 13.3 miles
Llano 30.5 miles
Horseshoe Bay 36.9 miles
Austin 82.1 miles
San Antonio 83.6 miles
Property Address: 11815 Lower Crabapple Rd., Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Beautiful mature Post oaks & other native trees are found throughout the ranch
Sculpted 14-ac improved pasture sits adjacent to the main compound
Deep, sandy loam soils throughout the property
Property elevation ranges from 1,715’ to 1,790’±
Outstanding Hill Country views of the surrounding area
White-tailed deer & other native wildlife are abundant
Property is perimeter low fenced
Ranch is serviced by three (3) existing water wells. The well servicing the main compound yields 29 GPM, the windmill well yields 2 GPM, and there is an additional 7 GPM not currently in use
Irrigation PVC pipe in-place that extends into the 14-ac improved pasture
Average annual rainfall is 31.53” for the local area
0.20± ac stock pond that can be supplemented by the windmill water well
3-bedroom, 2.5-bath modern Limestone ranch home (2,700 SqFt) with metal roof
Large wood decked front porch
Master bedroom has two (2) walk-in closets, an attached screened-in porch, & is serviced by a separate hot water heater (40-gal)
Guest bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bathroom
Master & guest bathrooms updated in 2019
Open kitchen concept with stainless steel appliances & a large granite/quartz island
Vaulted great room with exposed wood beams & a large stone fireplace
Cozy family room with a wood burning stove
Laundry room with new hot water heater & water softener
Small office room & walk-in pantry
Headquarters area enclosed with hog-proof fencing
Mature Post oaks & other tree varieties tower over a well-maintained, sprinklered St. Augustine lawn
Garage & Storage
Detached six (6) car garage (1,560 SqFt) with five (5) open stalls for covered equipment storage (1,045 SqFt)
Small detached workshop
Small detached storage shed
170 yr-old cabin constructed of hand-hewn logs moved onto the property from Tennessee
Cozy sitting room with a large stone fireplace
Kitchenette, bathroom with a copper shower, and a jacuzzi tub
Bedroom loft that will accommodate a California king bed
Detached storage shed adjacent to cabin
Loafing Sheds & Pens
Two (2) loafing sheds for horses with attached pens & squeeze chute
Detached nearby storage shed that can used for tack or hay
Pole Barns, Roads & Entry
Detached pole barn (1,440 SqFt)
All-weather, crowned entry road with culverts (compacted granite gravel)
Attractive stone entry with metal gate off Lower Crabapple Rd.
Personal Property Included in Offering
Two (2) wall-sized library bookcases
Washer & Dryer (Samsung)
Dining Room Table
One (1) porch swing, one (1) tree swing, one (1) picnic table, & one (1) hammock
California king bed
Couch & lounge chairs
Linens, rugs, & dishes
One (1) porch swing, one (1) rocking chair, & one (1) picnic table
Financial / Title
Property carries Agricultural Exemption
Seller will deliver new survey and provide basic title insurance
Mineral rights which the Seller owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
50.45 ac ± offered at $1,400,000
SHOOTING STAR RANCH, as previously described herein (50.45 ac), is offered at $1,400,000
Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Sellers. The conditions of sale are as follows:
1. Offers to purchase or letters or intent must be in writing and accompanied by 3.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles of
2. The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
3. The Sellers will provide a new survey.
4. Inventory of any personal property will be transferred via Bill of Sale at Closing.
5. Mineral rights which the Seller owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
6. All water right claims controlled by the Ranch will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing.
7. Buyers’ Brokers are welcomed and invited to contact Jeremy Lacy or Mark Harman with Anders Ranch Realty for information regarding Cooperation Policies.
8. The property lies in the Fredericksburg ISD.
9. The property carries an Agricultural Exemption.
10. The 2018 ag-exempt property taxes were $3,961.29.