LUXURY RANCH LIVING
ONLY 1 HR FROM AUSTIN & SAN ANTONIO
Luxury ranch ownership only 1 hour from Austin & San Antonio. Endless amenities with onsite concierge staff, fishing, hunting, swimming, tennis, equestrian center, biking, hiking, bird watching and much more.
Location & Access
The Preserve at Walnut Springs, Lot 26 | 768 N. Walnut Springs Drive, Johnson City, Texas 78636
Nestled in the rolling hills of Blanco County is a ranch community with winding trails, lush canyons and expansive Hill Country views. This 2,000-acre ranch is home to only 66 homesteads and offers 1,500 acres of preserved open space. The ranch is made up of creeks, stocked ponds and 22 miles or hike and bike trails. Other amenities include: clubhouse, tennis courts, 8-stall barn, covered arena, hunting opportunities & onsite concierge. HOA dues are paid annually at $5,800/year. For more information visit: The Preserve at Walnut Springs.
PRESERVE AT WALNUT SPRINGS #26 (CASTRO LOT), as described herein (7.01 ac), is offered at $279,000 Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of
the Sellers. The conditions of sale are as follows:
1. Offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles of
2. All Prospective Buyers must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Sellers, absolute financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling an inspection of
3. The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
4. The Sellers will provide a current survey.
5. Mineral rights which the Sellers own will not be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
6. The property lies in the Johnson City ISD.
6. The 2019 wildlife-exempt property taxes were $814.66.