A CHARMING, SMALL ACREAGE FARM
PERFECT FOR YOUR HILL COUNTRY DREAMS
ONLY 8 MINUTES FROM STONEWALL &
14 MINUTES FROM FREDERICKSBURG
Windstar Farm is a charming little farmstead with a 13-acre tillable field, 100 GPM water well, and a small spring-fed tank. Located only 8 minutes from Stonewall- the farmhouse could be a tasting room or a perfect weekend getaway….
The property is located at the corner of Ranch Road 2721 and Klein-Ahrens Road with frontage on both roads. The property is situated directly across RR 2721 from the T-intersection of Gellermann Lane less than 5 miles from the bustling Highway 290 corridor.
Stonewall 5.7 miles
Fredericksburg 11.6 miles
Kerrville 35.5 miles
Austin 68.7 miles
San Antonio 76 miles
Property Address: 3990 Ranch Road 2721, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
This unrestricted 25 +/- acre tract of land is relatively flat with productive soils. The property sits on the western slope of a range of hills and offers nice views to the west and northwest. A stand of mixed hardwoods wraps around the property on two sides. Partial clearing has been done to open the land and allow for ease of travel around the property. The land is easily walkable and/or drivable.
13-ac- 13-acre tilled field with productive soils and separate, gated entrance onto RR 2721
Native mixed hardwoods
Hill Country views to the west and northwest
Property elevation ranges from 1,700’ to 1,660’
Native wildlife including abundant Whitetail deer and turkey
Exotic Axis deer
Property is perimeter fenced on two sides
The property has a 100 GPM well. There is a small stock tank at the back of the property that is currently holding water. Average annual rainfall is 31.52".
1224sqft 2BD/2BA House
Attached 2 car garage on slab
Barn & Outbuildings
500sqft south facing, pole barn for hay and equipment storage or livestock use
Two small outbuildings for feed or equipment storage
General purpose outbuilding for storage or livestock use
Roads & Entry
The property can be accessed via paved road from Ranch Road 2721. The main entrance to the house has an electronic gate with keypad. A separate, gated entrance opens into the 13-acre field.
Financial / Title
The property carries an Agricultural Exemption. The Seller will deliver an existing survey and provide basic title insurance. Mineral rights which the Seller owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at closing.
WINDSTAR FARM, as previously described herein (25± ac), is offered at $625,000.
Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Sellers. The conditions of sale are as follows:
1. Offers to purchase or letters or intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at the negotiated title company.
2. The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
3. The Sellers will provide an existing survey or plat.
4. Inventory of any personal property will be transferred via Bill of Sale at Closing.
5. Mineral rights which the Seller owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
6. All water right claims will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing.
7. Buyers Brokers are welcomed and invited to contact Chey Perrin or Bryan Ray with Anders Ranch Realty for information regarding Cooperation Policies.
8. The property lies in the Fredericksburg ISD.
9. The property carries an Agricultural Exemption.
10. The 2018 ag-exempt property taxes were $872.16.