A FINE SPORTING RANCH
ONLY 25 MINUTES FROM FREDERICKSBURG &
1 HR 30 MINUTES FROM CENTRAL AUSTIN
Rancho Valle Vista is a diverse 151 acres sits in NE Gillespie County on the Austin side of the Willow City Loop and North of the Cave Creek area making it accessible from US 281 or from Fredericksburg. This tract conveys long distance views, a spring fed creek, good tree cover and this property is ready for your building plans.
Location & Access
From Fredericksburg take 1631 past Cave Creek to left at 1323/1631 intersection. Right on Andy Moore Mountain Road to right on Homer Young Road to subject gate at end of new granite gravel road. Address: 1501 Homer Young Road, Willow City, Texas 78675.
Spring fed Bird Hollow Creek flows through the property with roughly 2,000 +/- feet of frontage. Recent clearing along the creek bottom has exposed rock outcroppings and pools of water. A new water well was drilled and CTEC electricity currently being run to well & building location.
Land & Wildlife
Rancho Valle Vista offers impressive views to the North/Northeast of hills in Llano County. Hardwoods dominate the creek bottom with post oak, live oak and cedar elm trees being the dominant cover. Recent cedar clearing and burning has opened up the property while also preserving sufficient cover for the wildlife. A pipe front entry with custom front gate greet you as you enter the property. New granite & caliche-based roads provide all weather access to and from the property. Elevation ranges are from 1,455’ to 1,656’.
RANCHO VALLE VISTA, as described herein (151.73+- ac), is offered at $1,290,000 Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Seller. The conditions of sale are as follows:
1. Offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles, Inc. of
Gillespie Co, TX.
2. All Prospective Buyers must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Seller, absolute financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling an inspection of the
3. The Seller will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
4. The Seller will provide an existing survey (April 2017).
5. The 2018 ag-exempt property taxes were $171.09.
6. The property maintains ag-exemption with a cattle grazing lease with neighbor.