Chimney Valley Ranch is a diverse 118± acres with convenient access to San Antonio & Austin and offers good soils, tree cover and a spring fed creek.
Blanco 7.8 miles
Wimberley 18.0 miles
Dripping Springs 19.4 miles
Austin 42.3 miles
San Antonio 56.9 miles
Property Address: 3108 Chimney Valley Road, Blanco, TX 78608
The land is slightly sloping with the majority of it being usable. The property offers good soils for agriculture use or horses. Diverse tree cover consisting of oak varieties, some pecan, post oak and cedar elm. The property offers direct blacktop frontage off Chimney Valley Road and there are no easements through the property. Approximately 118± ac with an incredible mixture of varied land types from flat bottom land with dense tree cover, terraced fields with deep soil, and rocky karst-shelves running along Boardhouse Creek. Terraced fields were worked years ago but have rested over the last few years. Healthy mix of live oak, post oak, cedar elm, and ash juniper. Some cedar along the creek are enormous. Fields would make incredible food plots for hunting. Perimeter fencing is barbed wire where present.
An old homestead windmill well services the old farm house & Ag use. The majority (but not all) of the Western property line is to the center line of Boardhouse Creek which is Spring fed. 1,500± ft of Boardhouse Creek access.
There is an old farm house which needs significant remodel but could be salvaged for a nice weekend or guest house. There is an old equipment shed and livestock shed.
The property is partially barb wire perimeter fenced and has PEC electricity on site.
Whitetail deer, Rio Grande wild turkey, feral hogs and other native Texas wildlife.
CHIMNEY VALLEY RANCH, as described herein (118± ac), is offered at $1,320,000 ($11,186/ac). This property will have light "family / neighbor friendly" restrictions such as no mobile home or trailer parks. See broker for additional restriction detail. Sellers have accepted settlement from Kinder Morgan pipeline: affected area viewable on map. Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Seller. The conditions of sale are as follows:
1. Offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Guardian Title Co. of Blanco, TX.
2. All Prospective Buyers must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Seller, absolute financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling an inspection of the
3. The Seller will provide and pay for a standard owners title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
4. The Seller will provide a new survey.
5. Mineral rights which the Seller owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
6. The 2018 ag-exempt property taxes were $1,355.
CHIMNEY VALLEY RANCH is also offered as 2 smaller tract divisions:
——-—- Entire Ranch | 118± ac offered at $1,320,000 ($11,186/ac): CHIMNEY VALLEY RANCH
View the 1st Division | 60± ac offered at $750,000 ($12,500/ac): CHIMNEY VALLEY-60
View the 2nd Division | 58± ac offered at $638,000 ($11,000/ac): CHIMNEY VALLEY-58