Blanco Valley Ranch is 250 +/- Acres located in SE Blanco County off Rogers Creek Road offering convenient access to Austin, Wimberley and San Antonio.
Location & Access
Blanco 5 miles
Wimberley 20 miles
Austin 45 miles
San Antonio 54 miles
Property Address: 2032 Rogers Creek Rd, Blanco, Texas 78606
An existing water well services the hunters cabin. There are small ponds & various seeps on the property.
This property has excellent oak tree cover and is gently rolling. The property is perimeter fenced with partial high fencing on 2 sides. Roughly half of the property has been cedar cleared.
Whitetail deer, wild turkey, feral hogs & other native Texas wildlife can be observed on the property.
Rock hunters cabin with covered porches. A pole barn is located just a short distance from the cabin.
BLANCO VALLEY RANCH, as described herein (250 ac), is offered at $2,112,500 ($8,450/ac). Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Seller. The conditions of sale are as follows:
1. Offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Guardian Title Co. of Blanco, TX.
2. All Prospective Buyers must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Seller, absolute financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling an inspection of the
3. Current owner will provide basic title insurance.
4. The property will need a new survey.
5. The 2018 ag-exempt property taxes were $1,464.35.