This beautiful 78.15 acre property is brimming with potential only 10 minutes from Fredericksburg. Great opportunity to own a mid-sized tract with paved road frontage on RR 965 five minutes past Boot Ranch. Property is partially cleared with a variety of native hardwoods including Live Oak and Post Oak. Excellent build sites offer expansive views to the north and west.
The land slopes gently back away from the road and boasts both sides of Bee Creek as well as a spring fed, seasonal feeder creek. The creek flows steadily over a limestone bottom into a series of grottos. Partial cedar clearing has been done along the creek to open up the water and allow access to grottos and pools. Native wildlife on property including abundant whitetail. This property would make an excellent recreational tract or is perfect for an end user looking to build a custom home with privacy and the ultimate backyard.
Fredericksburg 8.8 miles
Llano 31 miles
Horseshoe Bay 56.7 miles
Austin 87.3 miles
San Antonio 79 miles
Boot Ranch 3.8 miles
Enchanted Rock 7.9 miles
Property Address: 8474 Ranch Road 965, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Variety of native hardwoods including mature Post oaks & Live oaks
Excellent build sites with expansive Hill Country views
Property elevation ranges from 2,080 to 1,900
Native wildlife including abundant Whitetail deer
Property is perimeter low fenced
Property contains 2,146 ft +/- of both sides of spring-fed Bee Creek
Property contains 1,177 ft +/- of both sides of feeder tributary of Bee Creek
Average annual rainfall is 31.53" for the local area
BEE CREEK RANCH, as previously described herein (78.15 ac), is offered at $1,575,000. Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Sellers. The conditions of sale are as follows:
1. Offers to purchase or letters or intent must be in writing and accompanied by 3.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles of Fredericksburg, TX.
2. The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owners title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
3. The Sellers will provide an existing survey.
4. Inventory of any personal property will be transferred via Bill of Sale at Closing.
5. Mineral rights which the Seller owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
6. All water right claims controlled by the Ranch will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing.
7. Buyers Brokers are welcomed and invited to contact Bryan Ray or Christina Ray with Anders Ranch Realty for information regarding Cooperation Policies.
8. The property lies in the Fredericksburg ISD.
9. The property carries an Agricultural Exemption.
10. The 2018 ag-exempt property taxes were $86.48.