A TRANQUIL RANCHETTE -
A PERFECT SLICE OF THE HILL COUNTRY LIFESTYLE
ONLY 7 MINUTES FROM HUNT & 27 MINUTES FROM KERRVILLE
The property is located within the River Bend Ranch development. From Hunt, take FM 1340 N to 2155 W/River Bend Rd W. Turn Left onto River Bend Rd W. Take River Bend Rd W to front gate of development. The River Bend Ranch development sits just 5 miles outside of the quaint, idyllic community of Hunt minutes away from the storied summer camps of Camp Stewart, Camp Waldemar, Camp Mystic, and Mo-Ranch.
Hunt 5.8 miles
Kerrville 18 miles
Fredericksburg 45 miles
San Antonio 87 miles
Boerne 55 miles
Camp Stewart 3.4 miles
Camp Waldemar 5.1 miles
Camp La Junta 6.3 miles
Camp Mystic 11 miles
Mo-Ranch 9.4 miles
Property Address: 109 Blue Sage Trail West, Hunt, TX 78024
The land encompasses the southern slope of a ridgeline and gradually slopes toward the southeast. The high point of the property is at the northwest corner near the house which offers expansive vistas to the south and southeast. Partial cedar clearing has been done to open the views and allow for ease of travel around the property. The land is easily walkable and/or drivable with dirt roads leading to the back of the property as well as to a side gate that opens onto River Bend Road West.
- Native hardwoods including mature Live oaks and Post oaks
- Vriety of native flora including Blue Sage, Mountain Laurel, Indian Blanket, and Bluebonnet
- Expansive Hill Country views to the south and southeast
- Property elevation ranges from 2,080’ to 1,980’
- Native wildlife including abundant Whitetail deer and turkey
- Exotic wildlife including Axis, Fallow, and Sika deer, and Blackbuck antelope
- Property is perimeter fenced with wire field fencing and is within a perimeter high fenced community
- Only property in River Bend Ranch that is totally privately fenced
The property has a 12 GPM well drilled to 740 feet into the Trinity Aquifer. Average annual rainfall is 32.08".
This tranquil ranchette located within a gated 1600-acre development offers a perfect piece of the Hill Country lifestyle. The comfort and security of a subdivision coupled with hunting privileges and private Guadalupe River access provides a recreational paradise only minutes from the idyllic community of Hunt. This thoughtfully planned home with quality craftsmanship would be ideal for a peaceful retreat or to entertain family and friends. A custom Alder wood door opens to the great room with 22-foot vaulted tin ceilings inspired by an 1800's structure in Wyoming. The interior walls are a tasteful mixture of native stone and tongue and groove pine wood. The galley kitchen with bar seating, custom soft maple cabinets, and new stainless-steel appliances contains numerous creative features designed to maximize space. The open floorplan of the house leads naturally into the master bedroom and attached master bath with a freestanding, soaking tub and walk-in shower. An enclosed sunroom is easily accessed from either the master bedroom or the great room. Beautifully designed and ringed by twenty-one 6’ tall, double-paned Pella casement windows, the sunroom is the perfect place to relax and watch the sun paint the hills of the North Fork river valley at sunrise and sunset. An upstairs guest quarters complete with kitchen and full bath can be accessed via either an interior circular staircase or by an exterior private entrance with covered landing and French doors. The house is red iron steel beam construction with five inches of spray foam insulation covered by a limestone rock and Hardie Board cement siding exterior.
Landscaping, Well House & Shop
The house sits nestled amongst native, drought resistant landscaping and the 2-acre yard is encircled by a new, hand-scraped, cedar rail fence. Close to the house is a two car, covered carport on a concrete slab. Further down the drive lies a 16’x24’ Tuff Shed on a slab and a well-built pump house covering the well. The shed and pump house are on a separate 200-amp service from the main house. The well is 12 GPM drilled to a depth of 740 feet into the Trinity aquifer providing the house and property with dependable water. Well equipment includes a new well motor and pump (installed in 2018), pressure tank, and a 2,500-gallon storage tank. The pump house is designed to be partially disassembled allowing for easier maintenance of the well if necessary.
Roads & Entry
The property can be accessed via paved road from both River Bend Road and Blue Sage Trail. The main entrance from Blue Sage Trail turns into a gravel, circle drive in front of the house.
The property carries a Wildlife Exemption. The Seller will deliver an existing survey and provide basic title insurance. Mineral rights which the Seller owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at closing.
RIVER BEND RANCH SEC THREE LOT 14, as previously described herein (31.75 ac), is offered at $895,000. Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Sellers. The conditions of sale are as follows:
1. Offers to purchase or letters or intent must be in writing and accompanied by 3.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles of Fredericksburg, TX.
2. The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owners title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
3. The Sellers will provide an existing survey or plat.
4. Inventory of any personal property will be transferred via Bill of Sale at Closing.
5. Mineral rights which the Seller owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
6. All water right claims controlled by the Ranch will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing.
7. Buyers Brokers are welcomed and invited to contact Bryan Ray or Christina Ray with Anders Ranch Realty for information regarding Cooperation Policies.
8. The property lies in the Hunt ISD.
9. The property carries a Wildlife Exemption.
10. The 2018 ag-exempt property taxes were $1,910.47.